Friday, October 17, 2008

Pleasant Afternoon

Leanne and I had a very pleasant afternoon entertaining Penny Sullivan, a friend she met on the work scene some time ago.

Leanne and Penny

Penny is living in the ACT now and like Leanne is interested in beading. So far, Leanne has found, or at least gathered around herself a number of people who enjoy this craft or "obsession" as Leanne commented when I asked her what to call beading in this note to you all.

I fully expect the house to be turned into a beading haven on certain days of the week when Marmaduke and I will be surrounded by women making beautiful things. Now if only Leanne would enable this to happen when Marmaduke and I are not connected

I have been engrossed with matters to do with the family Genealogy and have been handed a gold mine by one of my fellow genealogists who lives in Hungary.

He has been fortunate enough to literally bump into relatives visiting Hungary whom he recognised from the pictures that were sent to him by the grandparents. Simply amazing!

Jozsef, who features today on another blog of mine reserved for family members only, has struck a very large bit of information in one sitting so to speak. The collection of names he has sent me will keep me busy for days and it was a great pleasure chatting with him on Skype. Joska and his wife seem to be very nice people, it's sad that they are so far away.

No comments: