Thursday, September 18, 2008

Funeral advice

Folks,

Just a quick note.

I am led to understand that the funeral of Leanne's father will be on Tuesday next, so if you wish to have your condolences conveyed to the family, the window of opportunity is tight.

It is my expectation at this point that Leanne would wish to have more time out after the funeral and I have some ideas about how long this might be, however they are my ideas and so need her input. I have asked the hospice administration if they could extend my stay and this request will no doubt be passed up the line to wherever decisions are made. I have also told the administrator that Leanne is likely to come back to Canberra to get clothes to wear for the funeral so there may be an opportunity for a face to face discussion to take place. I expects that this is likely to happen on the week-end.

No comments: