Friday, July 03, 2009

Good and Bad News

The temperature has come down with the use of antibiotics and Panadol. However, this still means something is not quite right somewhere. the Chemo Unit where I get my treatments has rung back to say that the bloods that were taken today were not substantially different from those that were taken before the last round of treatment.

I guess this is good news.

I just hope that the antibiotics knock the whatever it is on the head and I can face the nest round of chemo treatment nest week.

By the way, when the blood nurse came to take blood it took a fair while to find the entry to a vein. It was a great surprise to me that my suggestion about a vein was taken on board and the required blood just poured into the containers.

That's all for today folks.

No comments: