Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy New Year

I just wanted to wish all my readers the compliments of the season and let you all know that I still have no further news that what I offered back in November.

One ray of possible sunshine is that my scans were apparently taken to a case conference or some other form of presentation and the verbal advice I have had back from the Doctor's receptionist is that the conclusion from that meeting was that my aches and pains may be from just the effects of the radiation scarring and that I would get a letter in due course from the Doctor.

This would indeed be welcome news and news which has not as yet arrived in any form other than the comments of the doctor's receptionist.

So this will be the week I ask again for some verification - otherwise it's just waiting around until the next scan to see what if anything is happening.

Sorry I have no better news than that.

No comments: