Thursday, August 09, 2007

CT Scan Results

For those who have, like me been awaiting the CT scan results I have got them at last and to be honest I am not entirely sure what to make of them so I will be asking the doctors to interpret the wording of the results and to look at the nice pictures and tell me "now what?"

The report states that nothing much has changed for the worse since the last scan.

The mass in the right lung seems to have disappeared or to put it into the words of the result:

"The previously demonstrated irregular lesion within the right middle lobe is no longer apparent in today's examination. There is no focal pulmonary mass detected"

So I guess that's good news!

Meanwhile the neck area does not seem to have altered since the last scan and of course the endoscopy suggested that there was nothing inside the oesophagus and the stomach which was a sign of a recurrence.

So what does it all mean - no idea - but I hope it's good news - I will await the opinion of the doctors when they read the text and make sense of the wording.

Keep tuned I will let people know what's happening!

No comments: