Sunday, April 19, 2009

Latest News

Had an ultrasound to see what was happening with the PEG tube and little could be seen by me as they had the very cold but interesting gel spread across the abdomen. I was disappointed not to be able to see the outlines on infant on the screen above my head, thinking of the millions I could have made from a medical miracle. As the headlines: Man has child at the end of his feed tube" disappeared from view, I realised that I really could not see much at all - no doubt the report will be more helpful than that lay person's observation.

I suspect that the tube has been in need of replacement and that the indescribable pain I feel in insides is due to some inflammation as the tube turns and squirms inside my abdomen. We will see.

That's all fort the moment folks, I am going back to my chair for rest and recreation.

No comments: